Saturday, March 3, 2012

Megan Fox Tattoo


Megan is a young hot up in coming Hollywood star that has several tattoos and because of this she has received a lot of criticism for various people. A lot of people consider her tattoos very tacky and trashy. Well Megan being the out spoken women she is issued this statement to everyone who would listen.

"Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little f-you to anyone who tells me not to. It's weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels. If I'm depressed, it's nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down to my ribs. It hurt, but it felt good-like twisting a loose tooth. I'm not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I'll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco."

 


It's very common for people with multiple tattoos to have a regret about at least one of them. Whether you have simply outgrown the tattoo or the tattoo wasn't done well in the first place or you find yourself asking yourself "What was I thinking?" regarding a particular tattoo. Well Megan is no different.

Megan regrets a tribal tattoo that she got on her wrist. It is a tribal symbol for the ocean for waves. She got this because she grew up surfing. But it didn't really turn out the way Megan wanted it to. It looks more like a jumbled mess now.

"The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn't do it correctly. Now it's nothing and I'm gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn't on his game that night. He was distracted."





Being a woman in Hollywood and having multiple tattoos you are bound to get some criticism from people who think your tattoos are trashy. Well Megan isn't a stranger to this and let critics have it.

"Everyone hates them because they're closed-minded about tattoos. People who don't like me, as far as fans go, always talk about how I'm trashy because I have tattoos. I find that insane! This is 2008, not 1950. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. I find them beautiful, so I'm going to keep doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment